jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

ANA LAURA TÉLLEZ- activities-

1-.

Hello!! I am Ana: I expect this course to learn much more because the truth is too difficult for me this matter. I am a very fun but I'm worried too by having low levels of English as it is very important for my future. I like dancing too, exercising, going to movies, theater and go to parties with my friends.
2-.

When my father was six years old, he could run, jump, play foot ball, climb trees. My father could fast swim and crawl.
When my mother was four years old, she couldn´t swim, got to school alone, bathing, reading and writing.
When my father was a student had to do homework, work, study, get up early and read.
I could run on the field and play with earth. I wasn´t able to drive a car when was ten years old.
I had to get up early when was 12 years.

3-.
Not difficult, what you should do is tell her that you are in love, and so on you will only find out. She is the only one who can decide this and what you should do is let cowardice aside.

4-. E-MAIL

Hi Concetta

I'd love to see you soon, school is a few blocks from my home in this school you will learn very quickly the language is very good. Well registration is next week and so you should talk on the phone because your data can only give you.I hope to see you soon to introduce you to all my friends are too funny. This is the phone you have to dial 55,562,546 ok.Take care of yourself and be good.

Love
Rob

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario