jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

first activity

I interviewed my parents about their past activities and they told me...

When he was 6 years, my father could run o fast, he couldn´t be quiet ,He could sleep much time and eat a lot of candies, He could play wiht mud, He loved do it.
When she was four, my mother couldn´t be alone because she cried. She couldn´t play much because she must to care for her sisters. She couldn´t eat candies because my grand mother scolded her.
Whe he was a sudent, my father had to studied so hard, he had to work for paid his school .
When i was children, i could do whatever i wanted, i could play with my cousins, i could go out with my friends though i was´t so sociable. I was able to be one of students smartest of my school, I had to studied so much but i liked do it.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario