jueves, 18 de febrero de 2010

Andrea Yutzill Puebla Rubiales

1.- Welcome

Hi! I'm Andrea!

I hate the english but I know that I have to learn it because maybe I sould use it in the future. Always I wait the same for every course: learn everything what I have not learned other years. I hope to learn new things and not forget them like always it happens to me :D


2.- My Parents and Me


When my dad was 6, he could play with his friends in the street.
When my dad was 10, he couldn't comb to his sisters, and scream in home.
When my mom was 8, she couldn't has short hair
When my mom was 17, she could work and she could go out with her friends.

When I was a child, I couldn't play with earth beacause I get dirty the clothes.
When I was a child, I could go with my aunt in the weekend to Real del Monte!


3.- I think you should...
For Friendship or Love?
I'm one of those guys who have "the quite normal" problem: I'm in love with a girl, but I don't know what to do. I have already had a crush on some girls, never with any success, but this is something different. My problem is actually that I'm too cowardly to tell her anything. I know that she likes me and we're very, very good friends. We've know each other for about three years, and our friendship has constantly become better. We often get into quarrels, but we always make up. Another problem is that we often talk about problems with each other, and so I know she is having problems with her boyfriend (who I think is no good for her). We meet almost every day. We always have very much fun together, but is it really so difficult to love someone who has been a good chum to you until now?
Male 15

My dear friend, I know that it's a difficult enough situation, but what can you lose? I think you should say to your friend what you feel for her, it's something that you're not hoping that it was happening, simply it was given. If she says to be your friend, she'll understand and if she doesn't feel the same for you, will be able to handle it without his friendship is damaged.




4.- e-mail

Hello Concetta!
I'm very happy for to have your news and especially to know that you'll come a season here abouts! I'm very thrilled by your visit and you can possess all my help to achieve that your pronunciation is excellent!
One of the best schools that I can recommend to you, this one to approximately 20 minutes of my house, I called to ask for reports. The courses begin every 2 months and you can register by means of the web page http://englandschoollanguage.com
There you'll be able to find the information that you need.
We're in contact!










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario